Wishing for Spring - Polyvore

Star Cat

23 // 03 //13

23 // 03 // 13


The snow is still falling incessantly. I'm wrapped up in a cardigan plus my dressing gown and I'm rocking my patented double layer of slippers, but that's certainly not going to stop me dreaming about the Spring!

I'm a tragically late convert to Polyvore but I ma having a whale of a time! The best combination of window shopping and fashion play time. Putting together dream outfits without worrying about my arse hanging out of bitty shorts and wintery ghost skin blinding passers-by is about as good as it gets for me right now.

I really want some dungarees. Back when I was 3 I used to have some awesome striped rainbow numbers. Those were the days...

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the sunnies!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'm trying to will things into being bright enough for them x

      Delete

I love to hear feedback on my work, so feel free to leave a comment! I always reply so check back for answers to any questions <3